What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on November 26, 2013
Marketing Breakthroughs Inc. (hereafter “Marketing Breakthroughs”) maintains its website as a service to the Internet community. Access to and use of marketingbreakthroughs.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Marketing Breakthroughs may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
This site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images (“content”) are owned and copyrighted by Marketing Breakthroughs or others, with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. The content, without the express written permission of Marketing Breakthroughs or the rightful owner, may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used by any mechanical or electronic means, except as provided herein.
Any content that is a trademark, logo, or service mark is also a registered and/or unregistered trademark of Marketing Breakthroughs or others, including, but not limited to, MARKETING BREAKTHROUGHS®, MARKETINGBREAKTHROUGHS.COM™ and MB & DESIGN®.
Let’s Become Partners
It’s easy to set up a no charge, no obligation conference call or in-person meeting