Steve Klein is one of Canada’s leading Chief Marketing Officers and Marketing Coaches. He has over 25 years of experience coaching clients and helping them realize the untapped potential in their companies. Steve holds an MBA in Marketing and Strategic Planning from Queens University School of Business. He is a well-known professional speaker in marketing, communications, branding and digital marketing.
Steve is an expert in positioning companies, building niches and attracting new, highly profitable customers. He has directed and produced thousands of ads for more than 150 different clients since 1995. These include television and radio spots, jingles, promotional videos, television infomercials, magazine and print ads, direct mail and e-mails campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, and more.
Marketing Coaching Options
Steve Klein is available to work with your company, either as a part-time Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) or Marketing Coach. This depends on the needs and circumstances of each client.
When serving as CMO, Steve usually ‘reports’ to the majority owner or CEO of the business. He assumes leadership of the client’s branding, marketing and advertising functions and acts as if he works full-time for the client. Normally, Steve meets the CEO on a bi-weekly or monthly basis and drives the implementation of the clients’ marketing plan or advertising campaign. Steve’s services include:
1. Buying Media for the Client on a Net Basis
2. Acting as Creative Director and Supervising Production of Advertising
3. Finding Talent and Advertising Online for Clients
4. Leading Sales Meetings
5. Completing Competitive Analysis and Monitoring
6. Coaching Sales and Administrative Staff
7. Designing Consumer and Tradeshow Booths
8. Preparing Proposals and Presentations for Prospective Clients
Often, Steve will be asked to coach senior Sales and Marketing Executives on an informal basis. During the last few years, he has also been retained by business owners in transition looking for training and support of second generation family members.
Other CMO + Coaching Services
1. Divisional + Product Performance Assessments
2. Business Model Coaching
3. Investor Pitch Development + Training
4. Media Coaching