Properly executing a Social Media Marketing Plan requires your FULL attention.
1. Social media never stops.
2. Social media requires a willingness and readiness to engage.
3. Your audience might not naturally pay attention.
4. Social media requires A LOT of planning.
5. Social media is everyone’s responsibility.
If you think you can devote ‘some’ of your time to Social Media Marketing, you’re wrong. A certain level of commitment is required to succeed at it.
Read Jenna Boller’s insightful article about the:
5 Things You Need to Know About Social Media Marketing and PR